Founder - Isemann for New Jersey (2020-2022)
- Led an organization, brand, and movement that contacted tens of thousands of voters, garnered thousands of votes across 93 towns and 6 counties, and mobilized hundreds volunteers, donors, and supporters from across the US.
- Created/hired/managed all digital properties, employees, agencies, content, and events, eschewing all corporate PAC/special interest money and DC political consultants.
- Built an extremely lean operation, leveraging tools like Notion, Airtable, Carrd, Upwork, Gumroad and the like.
- Delivered more policy focused and solution oriented content than all competitors, including 10 professionally produced videos, appearances on FOX and ABC News, as well as features in Politico and Business Insider.
BusOps Strategy & Growth - Air (2019-2021)
- Joined seed stage creative software startup Air as one of the first Growth hires in 2019. Helped launch the product in Feb. 2020, turn our pilot program into our first $500k in ARR, and raise a $12M series A - all through the heat of the pandemic.
- Reported directly to the CEO and collaborated across every team to prospect, close, and grow 100+ customer accounts.
- Developed bespoke solutions, features, and implementation plans for some of the fastest growing startups (Candid, Italic, Tovala), largest NGOs (Red Cross, Robinhood, Room to Read), and most influential companies (Google X, NBA, NCAA).
Intl. Development Strategy - Beyond the Walls (2017-Present, Contract)
- Leading development, fundraising, and creative for a 501(c)(3) committed to local and global poverty alleviation through long term, sustainable, and relational missions.
Associate, Venture/Finance - Columbia Records (2018-2019)